- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Please read the following before you use our website, especially if you are from the European Union (EU) countries. By using the website without disabling cookies, we will assume that you are giving us your consent to use them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files storing small chunks of information on your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies are mostly used to help the website administrators identify your computer and your behavioral patterns on the web world. This helps tailor them your user experience especially to cater to your taste.
For example, an e-commerce website may store cookies to track shopping cart items, your place of residence, what you generally browse on the web and so on to promote relevant products of your choice. Such promotions will be different for each user, depending on their use of the internet.
You can disable cookies already stored in your computer if you do not want us or any website to use information about you.. However, that might affect your user experience.
Collecting the following information is not absolutely necessary, but preferable to understand your web persona. In other words, be allowing us to store the following information about you, you are anonymously telling us which pages or what kind of content are most appealing to you, thereby helping us have you a better web experience.
This website is going to
- Value your privacy, and care how information about you are gathered, stored, or shared. Unless you explicitly allow us, we would not collect any information other than:
- Email addresses when you post a comment or subscribe to newsletters
- Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) information
- Demographic data
- Analytical metrics like page-views, on-page duration, navigational patterns and so on
- Track the pages you visit through Google Analytics, and similar other softwares if required.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Google+.
Please note that such information is gathered purely for statistical, analytical, and marketing purposes. We do not share your email addresses to anyone excluding our administrators. However, we may share the general traffic information as defined above with third parties for data analysis and marketing purposes.
We do not ask for any personal information. While commenting, we advise refraining from sharing your email address, phone number, and other private information in public.